페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일19-01-08 16:19 조회272회 댓글0건
- XMC632-10-Gigabit-Ethernet-NIC-Card-Dual-XAUI.pdf (472.5K) 13회 다운로드 DATE : 2019-01-08 16:19:15
XMC632: 10-GbE Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC)
• Dual XAUI ports
• Intel® XL710 controller
• PCIe Gen 3 x8 interface
Acromag’s XMC632 module provides up to two 10-GbE XAUI interface ports.
Different models are available for VITA 42/61 connector options to support a PCIe Gen 3 interface. The rugged, rear I/O design is ready for use in conduction-cooled systems for extreme temperature environments.
Intel’s XL710 quad-port 10-gigabit Ethernet controller delivers high-performance and offers many powerful networking capabilities. Advanced virtualization, intelligent offload and accelerator technologies optimize network performance.
Combining the intelligent off-loading features of the XL710 controller with the processing power of a Xeon-D processor can deliver outstanding performance levels. Together, the two Intel devices provide a balanced hybrid solution of compute and off-load to achieve optimal performance and efficiency in an embedded system.
Designed for COTS applications, these rugged XMC mezzanine modules offer a high-density, high-performance solution for network interface applications. They are ideal for use in defense, aerospace, industrial, and scientific research computing systems.
- Operating Temperature Range: Operation: -40 to 85°C (conduction-cooled).
- Storage: -55 to 125°C.
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing.
- Shock: Designed to comply with VITA 47 Class OS1.
- Vibration: Designed to comply with VITA 47 Class V1.
- Certifications: CE compliant.